Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MUMBAI BANK TO BANK BULLION DEAL$!


WHY DO YOU NEED ME?
read...


IT IS VERY EASY TO DO BUSINESS WITH ME.
YOU HAVE TO JUST PROVE YOUR PROOF OF STOCK TO MY BUYERS LOCATED IN MUMBAI.
COME SIT WITH US DIRECTLY ONE TO ONE. ONCE YOUR STOCK IS VERIFIED BY OUR BANK, WE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SIGN UP & DEAL WITH SUCH TRANSPARENT CLIENTS IMMEDIATELY.


JUNE 2010 REQUIREMENT :
500KGS GOLD BARS 999.95 HALLMARK QUALITY NEEDED BY MY BUYER IN MUMBAI AT BEST DISCOUNTED BULLION RATE. BANK TO BANK DEAL.

TO KEEP IT DIRECT AND PERSONAL SELLERS SEND ME YOUR OFFER LETTER ALONG WITH YOUR PROOF OF STOCK : bombaygoldbullion@gmail.com

.................................................

ABOUT ME :

Due to various internet scams and unrealistic communications and network engines, i have created this blog with the support of my buyers from Mumbai to meet worldwide prospective sellers / buyers directly. The members of this group are verified and can join by invitation only. Welcome you to BOMBAY GOLD BULLION DEALS!

My name is Pranaay Katke a business entrepreneur cum artist born and based in Mumbai, the economic capital of India. Due to my public profile and professional services for years,
I am direct to some of the most respected gold bullion buyers in Mumbai today. I am here to guide you to crack a one to one deal with them and make this a transparent platform for trade. Coming from an ethical work circle and respectable background with business and political connections, my ventures have created profitable benefits in a recent years for my clients.

Unless i personally communicate with the sellers / buyers i don't do business. I am not at all greedy and i don't wish to entertain greed in my deals and waste mine nor my clients precious time.

My services are not free.
I only charge a regular professional fee for the deal and i hold nor entertain any mediators at my end of any deal.



Bombay Gold Bullion Deal$ News Update. June 2010

..................................................


Note :
This is the official blog of Bombay Gold Bullion Deals.
I hope it was easy to read the content posted on this blog.
I am open to your suggestions to better this blog to make it more professional & user friendly for my clients. Kindly mail us your suggestions.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info!
Banking Job Duties